Obviously, in our new normal, there are now risks to the Coronavirus everywhere – even our own homes.
It is our goal that Focus 4 Massage be one of the safest places you can be.
Many of these items have been part of our protocols for years, but we did not promote them. Here are many of our current safety standards:
- We require an electronic health intake form and wellness waiver before client arrival.
- We require electronic payment info before arrival to expedite contactless checkout. We no longer accept cash or checks.
- We are wearing face coverings.
- We require clients to remain in their vehicles and text us when they arrive.
- We require clients to wear a face covering.
- We are verifying the wellness waiver info and take the client’s temp before walking them in the building and taking them directly to their therapy room.
- We have divided our facility into three sections. We are limiting access to each section by half of our standard capacity.
- We eliminated any crossover scheduling of our therapists so that the three sections of our facility are also separated by morning and afternoon shifts. This change provides for six separate areas/times that provide for minimal social exposure. Clients will ideally only be interacting with one other person during their visit.
- We have closed our waiting room, eliminated its seating, and companion guests are prohibited.
- We are not offering couples therapies or two therapists massages.
- We are not offering facial massage.
- We have enhanced our cleaning and disinfecting protocols to meet or exceed CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting guidelines.
- We are following the TN Pledge Guidelines.
- We believe our clinical massage services are essential. We will do our best to make sure we can continue to serve you and our community as safely as possible. We will continue to look at the current science and will change or enhance our protocols as necessary. If you have a question, idea, or productive criticism that will help us be the best we can be, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.